Dr. Aymane Selmani
Aymane grew up in Paris, France. He obtained his Engineering Degree in Chemical Engineering at ENSIACET INP-Toulouse and his M.Sc. in Molecular Chemistry at Chimie ParisTech and Sorbonne Université. He undertook his Master Thesis at Syngenta in Switzerland. Then, he began his PhD studies in 2016 at Chimie ParisTech, working with Dr. Sylvain Darses. His PhD work focused on Rhodium-catalyzed asymmetric cascade reactions. Aymane joined the Schoenebeck group in February 2020.
1) Elliott, D. C.; Ma, T. K.; Selmani, A.; Cookson, R.; Parsons, P. J.; Barrett, A. G. Org. Lett. 2016, 18, 1800-1803.
2) Syngenta Participations AG, WO2018055133, 2018.
3) Selmani, A.; Serpier, F.; Darses, S. J. Org. Chem. 2019, 84, 4566 4574.
4) Selmani, A.; Serpier, F.; Darses, S. Org. Lett. 2019, 21, 4378-4382.
5) Selmani, A.; Darses, S. Org. Lett. 2019, 21, 8122-8126.
6) Selmani, A.; Darses, S. Org. Chem. Front. 2019, 6, 3978-3982.