Dr. Christian Nielsen
Christian Nielsen was born in Washington D. C., USA but grew up in London, UK. He did an MSci in chemistry at Imperial College London with the final year at NTU (Singapore). He returned to Imperial for his PhD with Alan Spivey and Jordi Bures inspecting organocatalytic intermediates and their reactivity, also spending time at ICIQ and Max Planck KOFO. Chris joined the Schoenebeck group in January 2020.
(1) Wu, C; Yue, G; Nielsen, C. D.-T.; Xu, K; Hirao, H; Zhou, S. J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2016, 138, 742.
(2) Nielsen, C. D.-T.; Abas, H; Alan C. Spivey, Synthesis 2018, 50, 4008
(3) Nielsen, C. D.-T.; Burés, J. Chem. Sci. 2019, 10, 348
(4) Nielsen, C. D.-T.; Mooij W. J.; Sale, D; Rzepa. H.S.; Burés, J; Spivey, A. C. Chem. Sci. 2019, 10, 406
(5) Nielsen, C. D.-T.; White, A. J. P.; Sale, D; Burés, J; Spivey, A. C. J. Org. Chem. 2019, 84, 14965