Indrek is from Tartu, Estonia and studied chemistry at the University of Tartu, focusing on computational and kinetic studies of the Click reaction for his Master Thesis project. He also worked in the laboratories of Prof. Victor Snieckus at Queen’s University in Canada and has gained industrial experience as a synthetic chemist, working at TBD Biodiscovery in Estonia. Indrek joined the Schoenebeck group in October 2013.
(1) I. Kalvet, K. J. Bonney, F. Schoenebeck, J. Org. Chem. 2014, 79, 12041.
(2) G. Yin, I. Kalvet, U. Englert, F. Schoenebeck, J. Am. Chem. Soc. 2015, 137, 4164.
(3) G. Yin, I. Kalvet, F. Schoenebeck, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2015, 54, 6809.
(4) T. Sperger, I. A. Sanhueza, I. Kalvet, F. Schoenebeck, Chem. Rev. 2015, 115, 9532.
(5) A. B. Dürr, G. Yin, I. Kalvet, F. Napoly, F. Schoenebeck, Chem. Sci. 2016, 7, 1076.
(6) X. Liu, C.-C. Hsiao, I. Kalvet, M. Leiendecker, L. Guo, F. Schoenebeck, M. Rueping,
Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2016, 55, 6093.
(7) H. P. L. Gemoets, I. Kalvet, A. V. Nyuchev, N. Erdmann, V. Hessel, F. Schoenebeck, T. Noël,
Chem. Sci. 2017, 8, 1046.
(8) I. Kalvet, G. Magnin, F. Schoenebeck, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2017, 56,1581.
(9) I. Kalvet, Q. Guo, G. J. Tizzard, F. Schoenebeck, ACS Catalysis 2017, 7, 2126.
(10) I. Kalvet, T. Sperger, T. Scattolin, G. Magnin, F. Schoenebeck, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2017, 56, 7078.
(11) A. B. Dürr, H. C. Fisher, I. Kalvet, K.-N. Truong, F. Schoenebeck, Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2017, DOI: 10.1002/anie.201706423